Friday, January 10, 2020

Genie lamp

You saw that there was a genie lamp and thought "I wonder if I touch it I'll get the same powers as Magic Trick and without taking those classes?" So you proceed to touch the lamp. then a gas/ mist came out of the lamp. You felt your self being fuse with it but by the time the mist cleared you notice that you became female. You started questioning it but then Magic Trick appear and told you this:
"I heard that you wanted to have the same power as me and then you dis my school so until you came make 200 wishes these bracelets will make you forget who you are. So once you make all those wishes then you'll get your memories back. So have fun."

You tried to reach for MT but you were getting suck into the lamp. and with that all you can think about is who your master going to be cause you can not wait to get of this lamp and be helpful to your master or mistress.

Back-https://mtci2.blogspot.com/2020/01/room-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment